The Book that Sold 2.5 Million Printed Copies is Now Available as an eBook at a Huge Discount!
The Encyclopedia of Kitchen Secrets features more than 800 pages of the most useful, fascinating, fun, and unusual uses for food found anywhere on the planet – PLUS so much more!
Hundreds of closely guarded cooking secrets from professional chefs around the world EXPOSED! Nutritional facts on thousands of foods.
Need some energy, jeans fitting tight, brain a little sluggish? The right foods can help eliminate these problems and more.
Written and researched by Dr. Myles H. Bader, the leading food and preventive care expert featured on television shows and networks including Oprah, Fox & Friends, Help at Home and HGTV, this book stands on its own as the #1 guidebook for everyone from food and cooking newbies to advanced chefs. Here’s just a tiny sample of what you’ll find in this outstanding eBook:
- Hundreds of UNUSUAL uses for food other than eating! Amaze your friends with these fun facts.
- The Science behind the foods we eat. Keep the gills on that fish red.
- Hundreds of some of the most delectable and easy to prepare recipes from grandmas and celebrated chefs.
- Ice cubes that don’t melt during the entire party. How you do that?
- How to repair a cooking disaster. Dozens of ways to repair that UhOh.
- What herb is best to use with different foods.
Don’t waste time on huge tomes that take up space and demand constant flipping to find the pages and sections you need. With the Encyclopedia, navigate the eBook using your tablet, laptop, Kindle, desktop, or even smartphone.
High Praise for The Encyclopedia of Kitchen Secrets
This book will SAVE you a LOT of:
And it will help you with your HEALTH (we are what we eat), entertaining, and so much more.
A hundred pages could be written about all the valuable and fun knowledge contained in this book and any of Dr. Bader’s other books. But why, when for LESS than the price of any fast food meal you can have it instantly delivered to your desktop.